Sunday 8 January 2012

疯狂韩星



Okay。今天我决定用英文来写这篇帖子。看不懂的人、不管你!
As you all see , the title of my this post is 《疯狂韩星》. In english , that means CRAZY ABOUT KOREAN SUPERSTARS . ( Sorry for my stupid translation )

My Favourite Members from these korean groups ::

Super Junior :: Donghae and Eunhyuk
Super Junior-M :: Same , Donghae and Eunhyuk
SHINee :: Key
Big Bang :: Seungri , T.O.P.
B2ST ( Beast ) :: Dujun , Hyunseung
2PM :: Nichkhun , Taecyeon
Girls' Generation :: Jessica, Tiffany and Yoona
A Pink :: Suzy , Park Bom
F(x) :: Amber , Krystal , Victoria ,
Wonder Girls :: All also okay nia
Miss A :: Suzy
2NE1 :: Minzy , Park Bom

My Favourite songs from these korean groups ::

Super Junior :: As always , ALL
Super Junior-M :: Super Girl , Blue Tomorrow(到了明天)
SHINee :: All same same lar
Big Bang :: Haru Haru
B2ST ( Beast ) :: Shock , Fiction
2PM :: Hands Up !
Girls' Generation :: ALL =]
A Pink :: Not really know yet
F(x) :: Not really know yet
Wonder Girls :: Be My Baby , Nobody
Miss A :: Goodbye Baby
2NE1 :: I Am The Best !


Super Junior ♥


Super Junior-M ♥


SHINee


Big Bang


B2ST / Beast


2PM


Girls' Generation


A Pink


F(x)


Wonder Girls


Miss A


2NE1 

4 comments: